Specialty Laboratory Services
Calgary Laboratory Services is one of the largest multi-site integrated acute care and community laboratory practices in North America providing multi-disciplinary diagnostic laboratory and pathology services. Throughout our integrated service delivery model, we are uniquely positioned to build on the expertise and strengths of both hospital and community laboratories.
We leverage our expertise to provide a wide range of speciality laboratory services to other laboratories, health regions and non-healthcare organizations, including:
- Support to research projects and clinical trials.
- Employment related and occupational health clinical testing.
- Pre-employment drug testing.
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing menus in Anatomic Pathology, Chemistry, Cytopathology, Endocrinology, Flow Cytometry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Toxicology and Transfusion Medicine.
- Mobile client services to nursing homes and private homes of disabled, elderly, terminally ill, immobilized and housebound patients.
- Laboratory management and consulting services.
- Validation and beta testing.
Please use the navigation menu on the left to access the information relevant to your needs.