Calgary Laboratory Services Website Legal Disclaimer
Website Privacy Statement
- The business of CLS involves the obtaining, generation and management of confidential patient information. We follow strict procedures to ensure that all patient information is held in confidence. Our Internet Service Provider and this Web site are not used to host, display or distribute any patient information whatsoever.
- You acknowledge and agree that this Web site is provided as an information service only. It is intended to describe CLS and the services it provides in general terms. It is not intended to constitute medical, practice, or expert advice of any kind, nor is it to be relied on by you for any purpose. It is not to be used in medical diagnosis or treatment and is not to be considered a complete, exhaustive or exclusive source of information, nor is it to be used to the exclusion of, or in preference to, other sources of information.
- While CLS will make reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Web site, CLS assumes no responsibility to do so. You acknowledge that much of the information on this Web site is provided by third parties outside the control of CLS. You agree that you assume all risk and full responsibility for appropriate use of the information provided. You agree that the information is for a Canadian audience and Canadian use only.
- This Web site, its design, the computer code and all the contents thereof are copyright © 2001 Calgary Lab Services, all rights reserved. All right, title and interest, including but not limited to Copyright and Trade mark, in and to this Web site and all content accessed or presented by it, shall remain with and be the exclusive property of CLS or its licensors or other owners of such content.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license, for personal and non-commercial use only, to view the Web site online, to download its content to a personal or handheld computer for concurrent or later viewing, and you may print single copies for personal use. Content in this license agreement includes images, text, logos, graphics, information, software, computer code and applications, animations, video and any and all types of multimedia. You do not own the content or information. You will not reproduce, copy, sell, disseminate or distribute the content or information, whether electronically or in print, in whole or in part, and whether for commercial gain or otherwise, without first obtaining the written permission of CLS. This license is personal to you and may not be transferred.
- CLS, the CLS logo and Calgary Laboratory Services are trademarks of Calgary Laboratory Services, all rights reserved.
- CLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT AND ITS SERVER OR SERVERS ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT, DEVICES OR PROGRAMS. THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, CLS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CLS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ALL CONTENT POSTED ON OR ACCESSED BY OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL CLS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEB SITE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON THIS WEB SITE.
- You agree that any and all damages resulting from your use of this Web site, whether or not CLS shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, shall in all cases be limited to payment of the sum of Ten Dollars in Canadian funds.