CLS offers online and telephone appointment booking for blood work and ECGs.
You can schedule, view or cancel your own laboratory appointments at any time from any computer, smart phone or tablet.
The guest feature eliminates the need for saving and remembering a User Name and Password.
Prior to booking your appointment
A lab requisition from your healthcare provider is required to book your appointment.
Online Appointment Bookings
Telephone Appointment Bookings
- Patient Appointment Line is available by calling 403-770-5136 Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
If you need to view your appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment
The day of your appointment
- Bring your lab requisition, Provincial Healthcare Card and a piece of government issued photo identification. You will be required to present these documents at the front desk.
- Examples of acceptable government issued photo identification include:
- Valid driver's license
- Valid passport (including out-of-country issued passport)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status Card
- Valid Alberta or other government issued Student Identification Card
- Federal, Provincial and/or Territorial Government issued photo identification
- Ensure you arrive a few minutes early.
- Late arrivals for appointments cannot be accommodated.
- If on the day of your appointment you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel online or contact the Patient Appointment Line at 403-770-5136 as soon as you are able.